Having great kitchen tools makes creating those meals even easier. Here are some of my favorite tools from my own kitchen that save me time and make creating meals a task I look forward to.
1. Smart Ice Cream Scoop – Makes the perfect shaped ice-cream scoop every time. Plus the release mechanism means no prying the ice-cream scoop out. It’s not just good for ice cream. I use it to form mashed potato balls and domed rice too.
2. Flip Measuring Spoon – I love the four measuring spoons in one and it takes up less space in the drawer.
3. Safe-Cut Can Opener – This one opens metal cans and leaves no sharp edges since it cuts the metal just under the lid. I have the 4-1 Safe-Cut Can Opener which opens can, bottles, pop top and even twist caps.
4. Hands Free Egg Separator – Sits perfectly on the edge of the cup or bowl for hands free use and is perfect to let your kids help with eggs.
5. Pot Clip Holder – This gadget clips to the side of your pot or pan to hold a utensil. It Silicone and safe for non- stick pans.
- Stainless steel locking tongs 9″
- Medium Silicone Flex Turner
- Deluxe Melamine Lasagne Server 12″
- Pizza Cutter, Jumbo Classic
- Nylon Ladle, Black 12 1/2″
- Nylon Whisk
- Safecut 4-1 Can Opener, White
- Stainless Steel Silicone Tip Locking Tongs
- Nylon Slotted Spoon, Black 12 1/2″
- Santoku Knife, 7″
- Nonstick Santoku Knife, 5″
- Fine Edge Santoku Knife, 5“
- Fine Edge Cook’s Knife, 6″ (similar to mine)
- Nonstick Chef’s Knife, 5″ (similar to mine)
- Santoku Knife, 5″