This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SweetenTheSeason #CollectiveBias
I love spending time with my daughter in the kitchen and with the holidays coming up, I’ll get more time to do just that.
Last week we had some free time and I showed her how to make a pumpkin pie with a new twist.
She’s not a fan of plain pumpkin pies, so I decided to add chocolate and flavored marshmallows.
I had most of the ingredients in my kitchen so I only grabbed mini pie shells, a bag of Kraft JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows, a box of BAKER’S White Chocolate and BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate from the Holiday Bake Center in Walmart.
- canned pumpkin
- mini pie shells
- white chocolate
- milk chocolate
I love the new Holiday Bake Center because most of the items I need for holiday dessert creations are right there in one spot. Between this and the new self checkout lines, I am in and out of Walmart in under 15 minutes.
1. First, I mixed a 16 oz can of pumpkin, two eggs and 1/4 cup of milk in a large bowl.
2. Then using a small scoop, I filled each mini pie shells with pumpkin filling.
3. Next, I inserted 1/2 inch cubes of BAKER’S chocolate into the center of the pies. I made some pies with white chocolate and some with BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Chocolate.
4. Then I topped each pie with four Kraft JET-PUFFED Pumpkin Spice Mallows and popped them into the oven on 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. I took them out and allowed them to cool for 20 minutes before enjoying them.
They were so delicious, budget friendly and easy to make. Now that I’ve shared my easy Fall pie recipe with you, I’d love to know what your favorite pie flavor is.