This White Cheese Pizza Dip recipe and shopping trip has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ExperienceScrubDots #CollectiveBias
I’ve been craving this White Cheese Pizza Dip recipe for a few weeks, and decided to make it as our weekend fast food meal. I don’t make it often, because cleaning up afterward is torture. After making the pizza dough there’s usually flour stuck to the counters and in the prep bowls. And you know what a hassle it is wiping flour with a dishcloth. The flour adheres to it like glue which I find gross.
I knew there had to be a better way to enjoy White Cheese Pizza Dip without the hassle of cleaning up sticky dough. I figured if I used the right tools for each surface, I could get the dough to scrub away fast from the surfaces and rinse clean from my sponge. With a little research, I learned the cleaning tools that work best for removing cheese and dough are the Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools with Scrubbing Dots technology found on the cleaning product aisle at Walmart. The Scrubbing Dots technology, allow the sponges to rinse clean even after cleaning off cheese and dough.
You can find all of the new Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools at Walmart on the Paper & Cleaning aisles. Be sure to use the following promotion to save some money on your shopping trip.
$1.00 off any two Scrub Dots items coupon here (valid 8/15 – 12/31)
The Scrubbing Dots technology is available on the Scotch-Brite®Heavy Duty Scrub Dots Sponge, Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Sponge, and Scotch-Brite® Non-Scratch Scrub Dots Dishwand. The Scrubbing Dots technology, allow the sponges to rinse clean and scrub away kitchen messes fast.
Just so you can see for yourself, look how easy the cleanup was using these Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools. The dough that dried in the bowl scrubbed away with just a wipe and rinsed clean without me having to pick it from the sponge.
I invite you to try the new Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools for yourself. They made cleaning up after making this recipe less of a hassle.
White Cheese Pizza Dip recipe
- pizza dough
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 c. mozzarella
- 1 tbsp. parsley flakes
- 1/2 c. parmesan
- 1/2 c. whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1 tbsp. basil
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- Divide the pizza dough into equal sized balls.
- Place the balls 11 inch baking dish or oven safe pan coated with olive oil.
- Place the balls side-by-side around the perimeter of the dish or pan.
- In a bowl, combine Cream Cheese, Mozzarella, Parmesan, Ricotta, Basil, 3 cloves of chopped Garlic, and Red Pepper Flakes.
- In a separate bowl, melt the butter, then add the Parsley and remaining 3 cloves of Garlic. Stir. Pour to cheese dip into the center of the pan and spread it out until it’s touching the pizza dough balls.
- Bake at 400˚F (200˚C) for 18 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and the dough golden brown.
- Allow the dip to cool before serving.
You can find all of the ingredients for this recipe along with the new Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools at Walmart. Be sure to tap this link for more fun ideas on how to make cleaning easier with Scotch-Brite® brand cleaning tools.