The creation of this yummy Triple Layer Fudge Ice Cream Cake recipe is a sponsored post. All opinions are mine alone.
Today was my children’s last day of school and I wanted to kick it off with a bang. I didn’t want to give them time to start bickering so I planned games and made a sweet summer dessert to surprise them.
When they came in the door they were excited that school was over. I told them to grab a quick lunch and meet me at the patio table. I had scrabble set up and this yummy Triple Layer Fudge Ice Cream Cake, ready to go. The cake only requires five ingredients and is easy to make.
The main ingredients are Keebler Fudge Stripes Original cookies, vanilla ice cream and Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies Cereal.
Triple Layer Fudge Ice Cream Cake
- 16 Keebler Fudge Stripes Original cookies
- 1 1/2 c. Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies Cereal
- 1/2 Gallon of vanilla ice cream
- 1 tbsp. of peanut butter
- vanilla cake frosting
2. Take the cookie mix and press it down into a small springform pan.
6. Cut each Keebler Fudge Stripes Original cookie in half. Spread a little cake frosting on the cut half. Place 7 to 8 cookies around the top edge of the cake.
Place the cake into the freezer for 6 hours or overnight.
When you take it out, you can enjoy your sweet and crunchy ice cream cake. Everything about it is good. You get the best of every flavor and texture from the soft ice cream to the fudgy crunchy Keebler Fudge Stripes Original cookie on top. The fudgy, nutty cake crust goes perfect with the crunchy Kellogg’s Cocoa Krispies Cereal filled ice-cream.
I hope you and your family enjoy this Triple Layer Fudge Ice Cream Cake as much as we did.