Peanut Butter Cream Trifle
Prep-Time: 30 minutes Cook Time: 0 Serving Size: 1/2 cup Servings: 12
- 24 ct. brownie bites or squares from the bakery or snack aisle
- chocolate Footballs
- 12 oz mini peanut butter cups (chilled)
- 1 – 8oz. block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 10 ounces of whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 ounces of whipped topping
- (12)chocolate football candies
1. Pulse the brownies in a food processor until crumbly.
2. Remove miniatures from their wrapper and chop. Set aside in the fridge.
For the filling:
1. In a bowl, combine, the softened cream cheese, and peanut butter. Mix together until combined.
2. Now add 2 tablespoons of milk and the powdered sugar and beat for 1-2 minutes.
You can pretty much assemble your trifle any way you want, but for mine I used an 80 ounce trifle bowl and assembled my layers as follows.
I placed a layer of brownie crumble in the bottom of the trifle dish. Then added a layer of the peanut butter cream cheese filling on top. Next, I sprinkled some of the chopped miniatures peanut butter cups over the filling.
Next, I added a layer of whipped topping over the candy and repeated the process until I reached just below the rim of the bowl.
To finish off the dessert, I covered the top with chopped miniatures peanut butter cups and crumbled brownie. Next, I lined the circumference of the trifle bowl with chocolate footballs. To finish things off, I placed a wrapped football candy in the center held in place using a toothpick.
This dessert can be made up to two days in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
For more easy to duplicate football party ideas from me click here.