It’s a shame that I can’t find an Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad anywhere in the south.
Even while in Florida a few weeks ago I visited a resturaunt that supposedly specialized in soups and salad but even they did not have this salad on the menu nor the ingredients at the salad bar.
I know I’m not the only person who finds it unbelievably difficult to find fresh raw food in the south these days. If you’ve searched high and low for a delicious Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad, I’ve decide to make and share my recipe with you.
- 6 cups of fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 – 2 avocado sliced
- 2 hard boiled eggs quartered
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with remaining spinach, strawberries, avocado, and boiled egg.
4. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt, pepper and extra virgin olive oil (or your favorite salad dressing).
The Avocado Strawberry Spinach Salad should be eaten immediately to prevent avocado from turning brown.
Did you enjoy my post? I’d love to email you when I publish my next one. Join my mailing list.