I was considering hiring someone to come in an help with homemaking tasks, but instead invested in high-end appliances. Higher end appliances often give you more for your buck because they do more and lessen your workload.
I tried endlessly early in my marriage to get my husband to hire a helper. Especially once I started working from home. Having four kids and running a business can sometimes force chores to take a backseat.
Laundry was one of those areas that begin to suffer a bit. I’d ask my husband to consider letting someone come in and at the very least wash clothes a few times a week. At that time I was washing, folding, drying and trying to put away 3-4 loads of clothes a day. As you can guess, I was not successful. While my husband was totally against hiring a living, breathing helper he wasn’t against investing in great appliances to make my job as a homemaker easier.
I was the cheap one on the couple and never wanted to buy high end appliances, but after hearing my husband’s perspective I realized buying cheap can make them work harder and end up costing more in the long run.
One of the first high-end products we switched to was a front load laundry system similar to the new LG Front Load laundry system. With the front loader I saw the benefits the first day.
Cleaning and Convenience are at the top of the list of benefits when it comes to front load.
Here are some of the obvious benefits.
- With the front load cleaning is better than top load.
- Front loaders will typically use less water and also consume less electricity which save me money on your utility bill.
- Front load washers also spin faster to help keep clothes drier to reduce overall drying time.
- The front load laundering process is gentler on clothes so they last longer.
Here are some of the less obvious benefits.
- Front loader make it easier for your kids to help load and unload the laundry.
- Both the LG SideKick or pedestal allow the front loader sit higher making it easier for taller people to load and unload.
Before getting our front loader, my husband didn’t do the laundry as much. He’s over six feet tall and it bothered his back to bend and do laundry. Since switching to a front loader, he does the laundry more than I do.
If you’re in the market for a front load washing system you’ll love the LG Front Load Washer and SideKick. By adding the SideKick you’ll be able to wash two loads at once plus save $150 on your purchase at Best Buy.
Best Buy is “the place” to shop for high end appliances. The Best Buy Blue Shirts are experts in the benefits surrounding LG Front Load laundry and are always super helpful.