This Jelly Filled Oatmeal Cookie cups recipe and shopping trip has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasyHolidayEats #CollectiveBias
These Fruit filled Oatmeal Cookie Cups are easy to make and ready in half an hour. It’s a quick dessert perfect for the holidays or any event!
To make them you only need a handful of ingredients you probably already have in your pantry. I’m having family over for Christmas and want a dessert that pairs well with coffee or cold milk. It had to be one that wouldn’t be too time consuming and this one fit the bill.
The fun part about making Jelly filled Oatmeal Cookie Cups is the jelly. You can use any flavor to make this cookie cup taste different every time. I use Smucker’s brand jelly because it’s what I grew up on, it tastes better than the others on the shelf and is affordable especially with the $1 you earn through Ibotta
when you purchase one Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread.
There are 5 new Smucker’s Fruit & Honey flavors at Walmart to choose from for this recipe.
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Triple Berry Fruit Spread
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Fruit Spread
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Blueberry Lemon Fruit Spread
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Strawberry Jalapeno Fruit Spread
- Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Concord Grape Fruit Spread
The spreads are naturally sweetened with honey and any of the flavors will taste delicious in these Jelly filled Oatmeal Cookie Cups or even these Brie Stuffed Crescent rolls.
Jelly filled Oatmeal Cookie Cups
Makes 24 mini cookies Prep time – 10 minutes Cook time – 25 minutes
- 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 jar of Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread
- 1 1/2 cup of oats
- 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Butter each baking cup.
3. Mix together the oats, flour, baking powder, brown sugar, butter and salt in a large bowl.
4. Press about a tablespoon of the oat mixture into the baking cups about half of the way up.
5. Top each cup with a teaspoon of Smucker’s Fruit & Honey Fruit Spread and bake for 25 minutes. Let cool and enjoy.
These not only make a great dessert, but a fun food gift as well. Once cooled place them into a festive bag and let your guest take some home this holiday.
What’s your favorite way to enjoy fruit spreads?
Join my exclusive email community and get my updates via email. Not only do you get my post in your inbox, I send out free printables, messages and videos to my web fam.