These DIY His and Hers Valentines Day Mugs and shopping trip haves been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyTuesdayValentine #CollectiveBias
Germaine and I will celebrate our seventeenth Valentine’s Day together this month and our sixteenth wedding anniversary in September. After all of these years, I still wake up excited to see his face every morning and excited to be his wife.
We’re planning to celebrate Valentine’s Day the weekend before, but I still want to have a romantic breakfast
To prep for our breakfast, I needed a few supplies so I sat down at my desk to plan before heading to the stores.
Using the American Greetings printable shopping list
, I wrote down the people I needed to buy Valentine’s Day cards for besides my husband, plus the supplies I needed to make His and Her’s Valentine’s Day Mugs
for our Tuesday morning breakfast date.
Once my list was complete I went and bought what I needed for this project and cards for loved ones. I promise y’all I was about to cry in the card aisle reading all the American Greetings cards
for husbands. So many of them expressed the love and adoration I have for him. If you have not bought your spouse a card, make sure you specifically check out American Greetings
line. They words in them are perfect. It was hard choosing one for him. They were making me feel all sentimental and I don’t get emotional easily.
On Tuesday I plan to make a light breakfast and serve coffee. I thought it would be romantic to set the table with these cute mugs.
His and Hers Valentine’s Day Mugs
- American Greetings card
- plain white 12 oz mug (2)
- American Greetings tissue paper
- permanent markers
- heart shaped candy
- American Greetings wrapping paper
1. Write a romantic message on each mug using the permanent marker. If you’re feeling creative, draw on hearts and dashed lines. Let dry completely for twenty-four hours.
2. Place mugs in the oven for thirty minutes on 425 degrees. Let cool inside the oven and remove.
3. Cut two squares from the tissue paper to line the mugs. Fill the lined mugs with candy and secure the ends of the tissue paper with a twisty tie.
4. Wrap mugs in wrapping paper.
Now that the mugs for our breakfast
are ready. I can get back to my V-Day desk to start planning the menu.
You can snag these adorable American Greetings Valentine’s Day printables for your home by clicking here.
- Printable Shopping list with tear-off “loves notes” perfect for leaving around the house, in lunch boxes, etc.
- Mobile/desktop wallpaper
- Printable 8×10 Valentine’s Day quote
- Printable February calendar
I’d love to see how you style these freebies and your His and Hers Valentine’s Day Mugs. Share your inspiration on Instagram and tag me @ApronsAndStilletos in your shares.
Don’t miss a post! Join my exclusive email community and get my updates via email. Not only do you get my post in your inbox, I send out free printables, messages and videos to help you manage your home.