My Chicken Lo-Mein recipe is by far one of the easiest you’ll find on the internet and what’s great about it is that it’s a freezer meal.
If you do any cooking ahead what-so-ever, you probably keep cooked chicken in your freezer so pulling this dish together can be done in as little as 10-15 minutes.
Since I cook up a few pounds of chicken every week I always have cooked chicken on hand.
Here’s what you’ll need for this dish.
- cooked chicken breast
- thin or angel hair pasta noodles
- Flav-R-Pac Asian Stir Fry (Sam’s Club)
- My favorite Soy Sauce
- Cook your pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Cook your stir fry according to the instructions on the bag.
- Heat your chicken if it’s coming out of the fridge.
Once everything is cooked I combine it in a large dish.
First, I add in my pasta.
Then, I add in my veggies.
Next, I add my chicken and about a quarter cup of soy sauce.
Now, I toss everything together and serve.
See, I told you this recipe was easy. Not only is it easy, but it’s delicious too.