Thank you Heluva Good! for sponsoring this post.
If y’all haven’t already guessed, I love creating new recipes for my family. I am not only creating them for my family, but also sharing them so you can enjoy them with yours. Whenever I can create something that’s delicious and done in 30 minutes or less, like these mouth-watering Chicken Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Sliders, it’s a win.I first made them for my oldest sons summer birthday party a few years ago. I came up with the idea when I thought, what if I took Heluva Good! Jalapeño Cheddar Dip and mixed it into some cooked shredded chicken?
I always have cooked chicken in the fridge and I thought mixing it with a great tasting dip would be a quick way to give it a new flavor. For today’s recipe I used Heluva Good! Jalapeño Cheddar Dip, but you really can use any Heluva Good! Dip to create this recipe. The recipe only requires two ingredients. It’s just a matter of folding the dip into the shredded chicken and heating it. I add small mounds of the jalapeño cheddar dip chicken to small sweet slider buns and brush the with pesto. I bake the covered with foil for 15 minutes until warm.
Straight out of the oven, these sliders are the perfect finger food for summer entertaining. Just a bit of the rich and creamy dip gives the chicken sliders a whole new flavor.
Chicken Jalapeño Cheddar Dip Sliders
- 2 cups of cooked, shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup of your favorite Heluva Good! Dip (found in the grocer dairy aisle)
- 9 sweet slider buns
- 1 teaspoon of pesto
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Heat two cups of cooked, shredded chicken in a microwave safe bowl for one minute.
- Remove from microwave and fold a half cup of Heluva Good! Jalapeño Cheddar Dip in with the warm chicken. Mix until the dip is covering all the chicken.
- Cut open the slider buns and place the bottom halves on a baking sheet. Now, top them with a scoop of the jalapeño cheddar dip chicken mixture.
- Next, add the top bun to the slider and brush it with a bit of pesto.
- Cover the sliders with foil and bake in the oven on four hundred degrees for fifteen minutes. Remove from the oven. Add jalapeño slices to the slider and enjoy.
I’ve only tried this recipe using the jalapeño dip, but once I try it with the Heluva Good! French Onion Dip and the Buttermilk Ranch Dips I’ll let you know.
When you make these, which Heluva Good! Dip will you use?