This creamy Blended PB&J Smoothie recipe is a sponsored post written on behalf of Premier Protein. All opinions are mine.
I’ve been out of protein for a few weeks and it’s but a real damper on my morning routine. Not only that, my husband and I have been going to the gym earlier in the mornings this year than last year which doesn’t give us time to make those protein-rich, pre-workout breakfasts of eggs, oats and turkey bacon we were making last year.
Since switching our routine, I’ve been drinking fruit and veggie smoothies which are amazing, but they just don’t give me the energy and endurance I need to lift weights.
So this weekend my husband and I decided to replenish our protein supply with single serving shakes from Premier Protein®. We’ve usually use protein powder but decided to incorporate single serving protein shakes to use in the mornings which are now busy for us.
We specifically wanted Premier Protein® Organic shakes we learned were sold at Costco. We didn’t have a Costco membership but decided to visit the store to club to look around. We ended up leaving with a Costco membership, and some Premier Protein® Vanilla shakes. We didn’t find the organic shakes we wanted because it’s a new product and not available in my local store yet but could be ordered from Costco.com. For this week we just grabbed a box of the 18 count vanilla shakes.
The Premier Protein Organic Shakes combine the finest organic ingredients, without all the sugar fat, and calories, to give you the energy you need every day.
• USDA certified organic
• 25g of organic protein, containing all nine essential amino acids and great taste
• High-quality whey and milk protein sources (no soy)
• Only 150 calories, only 5g of sugar
• No artificial sweeteners, colors, or flavors
• No antibiotics, synthetic hormones, toxic pesticides or GMO ingredients.
• Combining these quality ingredients with natural chocolate and vanilla flavors create a delicious and nutritious protein supplement.
I’m planning to use these shakes as my on-the-go option, but I want to show you how you can incorporate them into different smoothie recipes like this Blended PB&J Smoothie.
Blended PB&J Smoothie
- 1 Premier Protein® Organic Vanilla shake
- 1-2 tbsp. of creamy peanut butter
- 4 tsp of raspberry jam
- 1⁄2 cup of mixed berries
- 1 cup of ice
Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth, then enjoy!
Visit premierprotein.com for more great recipes!